Slovenia is a part of border-free Schengen area which enables the Schengen visa holders to travel between 26 European countries on a single visa. Citizens of the Member States of the European Economic Area (EEA) may enter Slovenia with a valid identity card or a valid passport and do not require a visa or a residence permit. As for the others, Schengen visa might be required prior to entering the Schengen area. If your country is on the list of those who will need to apply for Schengen visa, please follow the application form here.
Visa regulations you should not miss before entering Schengen area
- Do not miss the deadline 1. 9. 2022 August 10, 2022
- SLOVENIA: Postojna cave, one of the biggest Slovenian natural attractions. August 4, 2022
- E-MAIL INTERCEPTION FRAUD! July 30, 2022
- Team presentation: Event management July 28, 2022
- SLOVENIA: Small country of many world renowned sports personalities. July 20, 2022
- news (55)